Wednesday 10 December 2014

Resources for our Christmas Song

I attach some resources to work our Christmas song.
We will translate the lyrics, fill the gaps with the correct word, complete some exercises about it... And of course, sing it and dance it all together :)

BRUNO MARS- COUNT ON ME

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the _______  to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the _______ and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you.
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to ______ our friends in need

You can count on me like _______, _______, _______, I'll be there
And I know ________  I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two, you'll be there
'Cause that's what ________ are supposed to do,
oh yeah , oooooh oooooh , yeah yeah

If you're tossin` and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside ______
And if you ever forget how much you really _______ to me
___________ I will remind you
oh oh oh

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to _______ our friends in need.

(Chorus)

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, ________say goodbye

(Chorus)

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, ________ say goodbye

(Chorus)

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you...


ACTIVITIES

Complete the song with the following words. If you don´t know the meaning write it down.

Friends           when            everyday         one, two, three       help

mean                dark              you                 never                world



Find some of the worlds described:

Write three subjects:

Write three verbs:

Write three nouns:


What do you think this  song is talking about?

a)     Someone that is going to sleep
b)    The love between two people
c)     Love between friends

  Write two sentences about friendship. Why do you think it is important to have friends? Are you a good friend? What do you do to help others?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment